Answer: pie for a good cause.
The Historic Bethlehem Museums & Sites are holding their Annual Pie Sale and you can order your favorite pies right now, right here! All of the proceeds from this pie sale benefit Historic Bethlehem Museums and Sites which care for 20 historic structures, two of which are National Historic Landmarks.
As an added bonus, for every pie you purchase, your name will be entered into a raffle for a $100 gift card to shop in Downtown Bethlehem.
Here are some of your sweet choices!
- Pumpkin Pie ($14.00) – 9″ round. Serves 8.
- Organic Apple Pie ($16.00) – Lattice cut. 9″ round. Serves 8.
- Pecan Pie ($14.00) – 9″ round. Serves 8.
- Chocolate Crème Pie ($14.00) – 9″ round. Serves 8.
- Pumpkin Roll ($12.00) – 8″ long. Serves 8.
- Apricot Roll ($12.00) – 4″ long. Serves 2.
- Nut Roll ($12.00) – 4″ long. Serves 2.
All the pies are homemade by local bakers. Just think of how good you’ll look taking one of those pies to Thanksgiving and how good you’ll feel about your contribution to Bethlehem’s history.