1. Vegfest! We’re sure you read our post earlier this week about all the VegFest has to offer this year, but in case you missed it, this Saturday you have all sorts of vegetables, vendors, chefs and musicians to look forward to along the Southside Greenway from 11am-7pm. Bon apetite, mis amis vegetales!
2. First Friday! Stores and restaurants will be opening their doors with special deals to welcome the new month and the beginning of fall. If you venture over to the Banana Factory, you can also see new exhibits, attend a reception with artists in residence, and if you’re bringing the kids, there’s sidewalk chalk drawing available for them too!
3. Learn something about the Civil War! Northampton County Community College will be hosting a Civil War Road Show along the Greenway on Friday and Saturday. They’re going to have an 80-by-65 foot mobile museum full of reenactors, speakers, children’s programs, merchandise and time period music. Get your history buff on!
4. Get great deals at Cleo’s! This weekend is part of their semi-annual 25 percent off sale! That’s 25 percent off of everything in the entire Silversmith Studio and Gallery. Christmas will be here before you know it, why not get started a little early?
5. Go see smash hit Rock of Ages! At 3pm Zoellner Arts Center will be kicking off their 16th season with a Broadway smash that shakes, rattles and rolls its audiences with the big chords, big dreams and big hair of the 1980s featuring iconic rock music of Styx, Journey, Bon Jovi, Pat Benatar and others!
Forget about catching up on your sleep this weekend, there is simply too much to do in Bethlehem!